We remain an active leader of the industry as independent, self-reliant and self-governing real estate agency in the Philippines today. We are professionals of the highest standard and has a long tradition, prestige and an excellent reputation for serving the real estate needs of investors, residents and visitors.
We are devoted and committed team of truly passionate, property professionals who understand our client's needs and wants. Our purpose and objective is to empower people by making property simple, efficient and stress free, particularly in acquiring, attaining and securing global city condo.
For years we have helped people make their fantasies and ideas a reality, helping you find the property of your dreams and your ideal home. That’s why we have continually and constantly led the industry in offering high quality real estate services.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Real Estate Broker"
1) Sell, for a fee, real estate owned by others.
2) Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale with real estate firms.
3) Monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
4) Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold, in order to determine its competitive market price.
5) Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
6) Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations and descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
Source: Career Planner